Another fundraising idea from Easy Fundraising Ideas

Monday, January 4, 2010

It is hard to believe that another year has passed by so quickly . Over the past year Ari ‘s alertness has becomes more constant. She also seems to be more cooperative as far as therapy goes. She is working really hard when we can get there. Her eyesight has improved greatly and she is also babbling a lot more. We swear she has even let a few words slip out every once in a while. On Christmas morning she was sitting in her wagon her daddy made for her and we asked her if she liked it and almost clear as day she said I do .She is paying attention to everything that goes on. She hasn’t come as far as we were hoping she would have but we are thrilled and grateful for the progress that she has made.

Ari hasn’t had much therapy since my last update between her or saydi getting sick and then Christmas vacation. Hopefully we will be able to get back on track with therapy this week when the kids go back to school. We are back to not having any OT therapist in our area so Ari will have Physical, speech, vision therapy and she will continue to go for her KI method treatments.

I posted some pictures from Christmas and a couple from her PT session . I haven’t forgot about the video I promised a few updates ago, I still haven’t found the cord for our video camera so I am going to have to order a new one. When I get it I will post that . We wish the best for everyone this new year.




































1 comment:

jodi l. pesicka said...

Just checking out some blogs that were recommended to me. It looks like you guys are doing an awesome job. My daughter had her near drowning at 13 1/2 mos. old she is now 20 years old. She is our angel. www.caringbridge.org/visit/justinepesicka