Another fundraising idea from Easy Fundraising Ideas

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good 4th of July weekend. We just stayed home and relaxed. Arianna is doing well. I had to cancel today’s PT session so I could get little Bernie off to summer camp. He went with the youth group at our church to Bradenton. The vision therapist came by today to meet Ari. Arianna will only see her a couple more time this summer and then when school starts she will be seeing her everyweek. She wanted to meet Ari and get some ideas of what Ari will need so she can try to get it all. We will see how it goes, Arianna refuses to track things, she can but if asked to she will not even look in the direction of the toy. Arianna is continuing to eat very well by mouth; I am trying to figure out how to get her all the calories she needs to her by mouth, without feeding her all day long. Baby food just doesn’t have enough in each jar, but she is finally eating more of a variety of flavors and not just blueberries and apples. I may have to go back to putting her formula in her feeding pump at night again.

I almost forgot we finally got Ari’s wheelchair fixed. She can actually sit in it for the first time in a year. The guy came by last week the only thing she could use on it now is a tray. He said he was going to talk to Shriner’s hospital about it and get them to write a prescription for one, hopefully it doesn’t take another 7 months.

I sent away for some information on the suit therapy program for Arianna, I’m not sure if it is something she would benefit from at this time, I asked all her therapist here and they don’t think she would, but at the same time they don’t know much about it either. All the info I read on the internet and all the other carepages sound really good. It is expensive and we would be gone for three weeks, so I will let ya know what we decide.

2 comments:

Tammy and Gene said...

Hi. this is Megan Madden's Mom. Just wanted to stop and say hi. Can u please tell me how to add music to these blogs?

Pray for Arianna said...

Hi Tammy, I went to www.playlist.com and then just copy and paste there is site www.bravenet.com that you can join and it has a bunch of different things you can add to your blogspot.