Another fundraising idea from Easy Fundraising Ideas

Monday, August 18, 2008

Good morning everyone. Today is the first day of school here, we got all the kids off without any complaints from them, of course it was easy since they will have tomorrow off and probably Wednesday as well due to the storm Faye.

I forgot to mention in our last update that we found a place in St. Petersburg that does the HBOT for free, for anyone no financial info, no insurance info nothing just free for anyone who needs it. It is not the type of chamber that we were doing last summer it is the soft chamber. I’m not clear on all the differences between the two but the soft chamber will go to 1.5 atmospheres where the one we were doing went to 2.0 atmospheres or deeper. I called and talked to them a few weeks ago and just have to call and make her appointments. She will be going into the chamber twice a day so we will have to stay at the Ronald McDonald house for a couple of weeks until she finishes her 40 treatments. So I just have to figure out when we will be able to get away for a couple of weeks. The website is www.hyperbariccenter.org if you want to check them out.

Please pray specifically for her muscle tone, she has been getting back into the pattern of keeping her head left, and her left arm straight and staying very tight and continue to pray for her total restorative healing. Thank you for checking on us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find an email so I thought I would post a comment. As I was reading the message boards this morning, your story struck familiar to me. My Santana was 22 months when he fell into a pool when staying the weekend at his grandparents. I was amazed to see Arianna, who is absolutely beautiful, is eating by mouth. What a blessing! I would love to talk to you about your alternative therapies and success. Please email when you get a second..I know those are rare and far between! prayers@prayforsantana.org.

Thanks and God bless you guys!