Another fundraising idea from Easy Fundraising Ideas

Monday, August 2, 2010


We took Arianna back to her neurologist last week and they have taken her completely off the Keppra and she is completely back to her self. She didn’t cry at all at therapy and she put an effort in . She is now taking Lamictal for her seizures she has been on it for a little over a week  now and has had no signs of any side effects. It will take us about 2 months to get her up to the dosage that she needs so I am not expecting to see any improvements until then. We go back to the neurologist on August 18 and they hoping to be able to  start weaning her off of the tripletal then.



The video is Ari eating her birthday cake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw Arianna's story on a website, and I think I have seen it before, but couldn't remember. My son Joey was born June 28, 2005 and had his near drowning on January 16, 2007. His blog is www.josephslifejourney.com

Arianna is eating so good.